One of the ways that Modern Warfare 3 improves on previous Call of Duty games is when it comes to Prestige Rewards. After you reach the end of the 80th level and hit the Prestige button – Modern Warfare 3 has 10 Prestige levels – you get taken to a Prestige Shop with eight different rewards to choose from. With each new Prestige you get a Prestige Token to spend in the Prestige Shop on whatever you wish. Of course, you still get your new Prestige Icon for “free”. Check out your options below.
Modern Warfare 3 Prestige Shop / Prestige Rewards
- Extra Custom Class
- Double XP – 2 hours in-game time
- Double Weapon XP – 2 hours in-game time
- Regular Package – exclusive Titles and Emblems
- Unlock Gear – take a Weapon, Perk, Equipment or any stock item in Create-a-class with you to next Prestige. Also stays unlocked for future Prestiges
- Hardened Package – exclusive Titles and Emblems
- Veteran Package - exclusive Titles and Emblems (unlocked at max Prestige)
- Reset all Stats – unlocked at max Prestige
If you Prestiged in any previous Call of Duty game you will get one Prestige token in MW3 for each game you’ve Prestiged in. See this post for details.
Which will you be picking?