Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Prestige Emblems

Modern Warfare 3 Prestige Emblems / Icons

Modern Warfare 3 features ten Prestige levels, with 80 ranks to slog through per-Prestige. Below you will find images of all ten Modern Warfare 3 Prestige Emblems. They all look pretty cool, but which one do you like best, and which one are you aiming for?

[UPDATE 02/11/12] Below the original ten Prestige Emblems you will find a further ten. The first five are for the new Prestige levels that have been added to Modern Warfare 3, and the other five are presumably to be added to the game at a later date.

187 Comments

1. PAINisOPTIONAL says:

Level 10 of course!!

Well-liked. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 111 Thumb down 62

2. Memphus says:

Of course they make it another gay skull emblem, to appease the 12 year old fanboys who shouldn’t even be playing this game.

Well-liked. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 194 Thumb down 59

• cheesepie says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 56 Thumb down 104

• Just proving you're an idiot. says:

He doesn’t mean gay as in actually homosexual. If you’re going to take him so seriously, why don’t you look at the actual point of the comment, and not how he uses the word gay. Unless ofcourse you are offended because you are homosexual yourself, which in that case, is completely understandable.
        Have a nice day.

Well-liked. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 86 Thumb down 22

• Joshua says:

I don’t get it. What’s wrong with a skull in the emblem? I must have missed it in the news about 12 year olds begging for skulls in call of duty.

3. diggitypmp says:

I think the 5th prestige emblem looks the best. but if you ask me, it looks like COD is running out of ideas for prestige emblems, these look so generic

Well-liked. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 78 Thumb down 22

4. MW3Noob says:

Dude is it Really that Hard BRING THE DAMN GOLD CROSS BACK!

Well-liked. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 57 Thumb down 11

5. shotgundead says:

I wish there was a hidden prestige like the hidden killstreak MOAB!

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 21 Thumb down 33

6. MW3Madness says:

They have the gold cross as a stupid emblem instead of what it should be; the 10th prestige icon!

7. John says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 13 Thumb down 47

8. PopOff Jones says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 14 Thumb down 44

9. daphun1 says:

A skull usually means death. And they say if you play a game all the time, then you have no life. Which having no life means death. Therefore, if you get 10th prestige (the one with the skull of course), its saying that you have no life and thats all you play.

Well-liked. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 68 Thumb down 26

10. john says:

they should have hired me to design the emblems. they suck

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 28 Thumb down 31

11. jesus says:

no the tenth prestige is a sskull cause if u play till u get it u will be dead …

12. DPMO_MW3_BaNGoUT1 says:

im Level prestige 2 level 80 Legit No boosting. i was gonna stop at level 80 coz there so many levels but i thought to myself wats the point so i prestiged. I cant belive you unlock the RPG at level 80 and the UMP45 is a starting gun. WOWWWWWWWWW!!!

13. LordFlatFoot says:

Is that in order? Or is it just random?

14. Stana says:

To be honest, ugliest prestige icons ever. But third icon is the coolest of those lame icons. 10th is obviously the one I’m aiming for.

15. hedrush says:

I like PP90M1 love mine SMG’s. But wish they had AK4U.

16. DPMO_MW3_BaNGoUT1 says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 4 Thumb down 40

17. your mom says:

i think the prestige icons from 5-onwards are the best…. still same skull though

18. concilliero says:

i just prestiged to 3rd,until now i saw campers,boosters, hackers and glitchers. why the fuck does anyone needs to cheat? is it so big erection to win my clan by hacking????? i just want to have some fun in my free time ,but cheaters shooting through trucks and walls, cheaters that download torrents while they are the hosts, hackers that floats in the air and pussies that makes spawn trap in domination pisses me off… i win a lot of times but i lose also a lot of times also.i’m an average player with k/d ratio at 1.80 but i enjoy losing from clans that are better than mine…mostly i’m enjoying winning hacker clans and kick their asses off.. by the way….first time today i’ve got a M.O.A.B,sucks that the game didn’t end up like mw2. PSN ID concilliero and proud member of the 300 clan….

19. holy jelly says:

My mom won’t let me play cod cause she heard some dude scream suck my dick

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 37 Thumb down 15

20. amok reaper says:

by the way i just finish playing for today and i just saw a dude being unable to die.i mean he got 52-1 in domination. his name was cobra 91. report him if you see him.

21. MrKingsSmart says:

8th, 5th, and 7th are really wicked.

22. Nina says:

I Like The 9th One The Best. But They All Look Cool To Me….

23. Chris P says:

To those of you that play nonstop, you really need to be laid.

24. Supereli10-ps3 name says:

these are some sick emblems
    worst emblem= 2nd prestige
    best emblem= thers a lot im only naming 3, 1st prestige, 4th prestige and 5th prestige

25. Chaotic says:

6 pres here and yes I have a life and get laid lmao 2.0 k/d

26. Some person says:

4th prestige right now
    probably just going to stay at 7th prestige when I get there

27. DPMO_MW3_BaNGoUT1 says:

yaaaaaaaaay Im Prestige 4 lvl 50. I love unlock gear in the prestoge shop i was level 4 and i had my amazing ACR. ohhhhhhhhhhh I love Mw3.

28. prestige sucks =( says:

I’ve been Lv 80, no prestige for over a week now and I’m gonna stay that way! I never quite understood why people hate on non-prestigers so much. All you get are prestige tokens and like in all CoD games a prestige emblem, which is basically just showing off how much you play, not how good you are. Sure it gives you more to play for but I like having all my weapons, attachments and perks unlocked and I don’t want to try to get them again. Nothing wrong with that, right? And who needs more prestige tokens anyways? I had 3 or 4 to begin with!

As for the icons, they all kinda look the same. I wonder why they like to put a skull in the last prestige emblem? They’ve done that for the last few games now and the next one will probably be the same.

• DPMO_MW3_BaNGoUT1 says:

Listen mate what is the bloody point stoping and lvl 80. the game just came out your gonna get so bored. Then your gonna end up prestiging when you got loads of gold guns andpro perks. :D

• Dylan says:

its the matter of the fact that people who dont prestige at all are just rationalizing the fact that they cant adapt and leave their comfort zone, i meet people all the time that dont prestige and altho their k/d may be alright they suck cuz they use all the high lvl tryhard guns with pro perks and shit, when u prestige u learn to use new guns and whatnot

29. prestige sucks =( says:

Also I think 7th is the best but 10th isn’t too bad now that I look at it. It kinda looks like 8th though, which is sort of easy to get mixed up when it looks so small.

30. Warcuz says:

I met a 10th Prestige dude on PS3 last night… the weird thing is that he was so bad he had 9-17 in stats on team deathmatch…

• Garrett says:

People that get the highest prestige tend to not tryhard as much ever think of that? I’m 15th on Black Ops and now I just run around with a L96 cause I really didn’t give a ski anymore cause I was the highest prestige.

31. Nigga Wade says:

Im 1st Lv. 69 and I am taking my good old time playing twice a week for a couple hours, then work, then personal time with my wife. A nice balence. :)

32. Nigga Wade says:

BTW, ppl that get to 10th prestige have lives, (but not if they get 10th a couple months after it comes out) take your time cause once you get to 10th you do have the option to reset or be called a hacker for havin 10th.

33. DPMO_MW3_BaNGoUT1 says:

guys im prestige 6 Lvl 66.

34. AsianGuy says:

3rd and 7th look pretty cool. So far my k/d is the highest in my friend list :D . Somewhere around 2900 kills and only 800 deaths.

• Jon says:

So what you’re saying is that you’re one of those who just camps in corners/doesn’t play the objective? You should be so proud…

35. Dylan says:

i like them to be honest, highest ive seen in a lobby so far is 4th, i think 10th could be better but overall they arent too bad
    PS: Im on my 2nd prestige right now and im liking the emblem i got.

36. Magik636 says:

2nd, 4th, 6th, 7th, and 9th. Look the best

37. DPMO_MW3_BaNGoUT1 says:

Hey guys im back again and im Prestige 7 lvl 34. If you think im lying add me on PSN. (CoDz-SkiLLz) and ill prove to u that i have a 3.67 K.D and 1.19 WLR and i am really 7th prestige. By the way guys my favourite gun in the game is the ACR6.8.I got the amazing title when you get 2500 kills with it. I LOVVVVVVE MW3. If you guys love it to comment on my status and write (Me 2 :D ) Thanks guys see you soooooooooooon.

38. hendy_11 says:

1st 69

39. Scott says:

Should use military insignias or branch insignias or organization insignias….after level 80 you can go in Special forces or…delta force….recon….etc. actually would be more in tune with single player campaign

40. i like number 1,2,4,and 7 the best

41. Brandon says:

i am first prestige level 64 my psn name is ThE_KnIfE_rUlE42

42. chris35322 says:

10th prestege is ugly i think im going to 8th 8th is the best looking one

43. ModernWarfare3Fan says:

Prestige 8 and 3 its really cool for me

44. Kungfu4catz says:

I like all of them all though I prefer the 5,6 and 9. I’m a 1st prestige and I’ve all ready seen people who are like 5th or 6th. I came here to figure which icons represented what prestige. The game has been out for about a month now and people are already 5 or 6 prestige? It’s kinda hard to believe people would play that much. I mean I like the game, I think it’s great but that’s a bit of an addiction? But I don’t come here to judge people so to them I say just keep doing what your doing.

45. flashsuperking12 says:

i am on prestige 5 level 50 done it in like 1 week after it came out ill be finished soon like black ops ive finished it in 3 months so i am the best in cod games i know how to rank up faster today i was a prestige 5 level 23 all day i got 50 so its to easy to do i think blackopps was harder than mw3. there bringing maps out chicargo sanfransisco lossangles in like 2 months have fun guys bye from lucky

46. Lambik says:

Hey guys, I have a Ratio 1.60 and its enough. I see many people who has 0.70 or something like that. But when I play for my ratio I gonna get crazy. So I stopped playing for my ratio and just play for fun. I’m 2th prestige lv 25.

47. Ryan says:

8th prestige level 25

48. steez says:

i prestiged on blackops again and it didn’t update onto my mw3 title. any idea why not? thanks.

• DPMO_MW3_BaNGoUT1 says:

yeh it will it will just take some time…. 2-3 days normally!

• Darkmellow says:

No it wont, if you have already prestiged for that game then you already have the point, you don’t get multiple points for multiple prestige’s on one game

49. mac hero says:

7th prestige look better than 9 and 10th prestige

50. Garrett says:

You cant hack for tenth anymore there’s a huge jtag lock he probably just no lifer one of my friends is 8 so yeah some of the people on here are just stupid